RTG Bar & Table Top Epoxy Resin for Bars Countertops Furniture and Tables (2-Quart Kit)
Free Shipping Included! RTG Bar & Table Top Epoxy Resin for Bars Countertops Furniture and Tables (2-Quart Kit) by RTG at UT Air Boat. MPN: RTG-3435-K. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Choose RTG Bar & Table Top Epoxy to put a head-turning, mirror-like finish on bartops, counters, & tabletops, . It looks wet even after it dries! This easy-to-use, 2-part, pourable resin coating is self-leveling and dries to a super-hard, ultra-clear, high-gloss finish that resists yellowing, scratches, and stains.You can coat a flat surface as is, or get creative! Customize the top by embedding interesting objects beneath the surface, such as bottle caps, sea glass, fishing lures, magnets, or o
Product Description & Reviews
Choose RTG Bar & Table Top Epoxy to put a head-turning, mirror-like finish on bartops, counters, & tabletops, . It looks wet even after it dries! This easy-to-use, 2-part, pourable resin coating is self-leveling and dries to a super-hard, ultra-clear, high-gloss finish that resists yellowing, scratches, and stains.You can coat a flat surface as is, or get creative! Customize the top by embedding interesting objects beneath the surface, such as bottle caps, sea glass, fishing lures, magnets, or other mementos you want to preserve and display. Start by gluing the objects to the surface (so they don't float), then apply a thin sealer coat of mixed epoxy, followed by subsequent flood coats, up to 1/8" thick each. This epoxy sets up relatively fast, so you can do multiple thin pours and embed objects in each layer, which makes the objects appear to float.RTG Bar & Table Top Epoxy is very easy to use, especially if it's your first time using an epoxy product. It has a simple, 1:1 mix ratio by volume, and is very easy to pour directly onto the prepared surface. Any bubbles will rise to the surface and pop on their own, or you can remove them easily by waving a heat gun or hair dryer back and forth quickly over the surface. Because this epoxy resin coating has higher heat deflection properties than varnish, you can put hot food and other hot items (up to 125°F) on the cured surface. And its high-build properties mean a single coat is equal in appearance to several coats of expensive varnish. Perfect for DIY craft and furniture projects, basement bars, wood counters, bistro tables in restaurants and beyond.Compare to Pro Marine Supplies Table Top Epoxy, Parks Super Glaze, Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin, ProGlass 1000 and System Three MirrorCoat. RTG Bar & Table Top Epoxy is very easy to use, dries super-clear, sets up quickly, and is a better value. All RTG products provide excellent results and are 100% made in the USA.
Features & Highlights
- 2-part, waterproof, ultra-clear epoxy resin coating for bar tops, countertops, and table tops.
- Self-leveling formula cures to a tough, smooth, high-gloss finish that's scratch, stain, and impact resistant. Color-stable formula resists yellowing.
- Versatile epoxy resin coating can be used for a wide variety of applications. Customize your bar or table top by embedding objects beneath the crystal clear surface, such as photographs, sea shells, coins, or glitter. For an eye-catching 3-D effect, pour multiple thin layers, embedding objects in each layer.
- Simple 1:1 mix ratio by volume. Compatible with colorants for epoxy resin. Apply to properly prepared wood, stone, concrete, metal, and ceramic surfaces that are horizontal and level. Cured material will not blush like other epoxies, and resists heat better than varnish.
- Sizes: 2-Quart Kit contains 1 quart resin & 1 quart hardener, Gallon Kit contains ½ gallon resin & ½ gallon hardener. Note: RTG Bar & Table Top Epoxy is UV resistant, but is not intended for outdoor applications with prolonged exposure to sunlight. Do not place hot items over 125°F on cured surfaces.
Pro Marine Supplies
5 x 4.25 x 7.75 inches
Have questions about this item (RTG-3435-K), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by RTG, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 512, ean: 0816078315126,
Ready Seal stain enhances the natural beauty of the wood allowing the texture and grain of the wood to remain visible. This stain is an oil-based, semi transparent stain and sealer in one, suitable for all your exterior wood projects. It is a unique ...
mpn: M7002, ean: 0898880001107,
Flow-Pur's RV-PRO 10,000 is the most user friendly, competitively proced RV softener on the market today! Compact and portable, this versatile softener will preserve the life of all applicances on board and stop hard water staining by removing calciu...
mpn: 80280, ean: 0080531802809,
Fritz ProAquatics Reef Pro Mix (RPM) is manufactured using only the highest quality raw materials. Formulated by researchers and marine scientists, RPM contains all of the necessary major and minor elements of natural sea water that are utilized by l...
Accessory USA AC DC Adapter For Current USA Orbit Marine PRO LED Transformer 24V 150W MODEL: GM150-2400600 Audio/Video Apparatus Power Supply Cord Charger (with Barrel Round Plug Tip.)Products trademarked Accessory USA are marketed and sold exclusive...