TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Resin Kits (Gallon, Fast Hardener)
Free Shipping Included! TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Resin Kits (Gallon, Fast Hardener) by TotalBoat at UT Air Boat. MPN: 365247. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TotalBoat 5: 1 Epoxy Kits contain the traditional 5: 1 marine epoxy resin and hardener valued for its high strength and moisture resistance perfect for completing a variety of boat building projects and boat repairs, whether for wood or fiberglass boats. Kits contain TotalBoat traditional 5: 1 Epoxy Resin (compare to West System 105), your choice of TotalBoat 5: 1 Fast or Slow Hardener (compare to West System 205 and 206 hardeners), and calibrated 5: 1 measuring pumps. The 5: 1 epoxy resin and h
Product Description & Reviews
TotalBoat 5: 1 Epoxy Kits contain the traditional 5: 1 marine epoxy resin and hardener valued for its high strength and moisture resistance perfect for completing a variety of boat building projects and boat repairs, whether for wood or fiberglass boats. Kits contain TotalBoat traditional 5: 1 Epoxy Resin (compare to West System 105), your choice of TotalBoat 5: 1 Fast or Slow Hardener (compare to West System 205 and 206 hardeners), and calibrated 5: 1 measuring pumps. The 5: 1 epoxy resin and hardener pumps are designed to reduce waste in addition to ensuring you get the exact ratio and a perfect cure every time. Choose TotalBoat 5: 1 Fast Hardener to achieve a proper cure while working in cooler temperatures (50-85°F). At 75°F, pot life is 12 minutes. Slow Hardener is best when working in warmer temperatures (70-95 degrees), or if you want to extend working times and cure times. At 75°F, pot life is 20 minutes. For dispensing product via pumps, the recommended temperature is 60-70°F. TotalBoat 5: 1 marine epoxy resin can be applied to fiberglass, reinforcement fabrics, wood, etched aluminum, and bare steel. To make a strong adhesive, filleting material, or fairing compound, combine the resin with TotalBoat fillers and thickening agents. Available in 3 sizes: quart, gallon, and 4-gallon kits. Quart kit includes 30 fl. oz. of epoxy and 6 fl. oz. of hardener. Gallon kit includes 127 fl. oz. of resin with 25 fl. oz. oz of hardener. 4-gallon kits include 4. 5 gallons of epoxy and 1 gallon of hardener. Product can be applied by brush, roller, or syringe. It can also be poured and spread using a plastic resin spreader. 5: 1 Epoxy Resin Kits can save you time and money on projects ranging from wet layups and laminating, to installing bulkheads. All TotalBoat products are developed by boaters, for boaters. We know what works and what doesn’t.
Features & Highlights
- Convenient kits include enough traditional 5: 1 marine epoxy resin and hardener to complete a variety of boatbuilding and epoxy repair projects. Easy to apply by brush, roller, syringe, spreader, or by pouring onto wood, fiberglass, reinforcement fabrics, etched aluminum, bare steel, and lead.
- Self-leveling properties are ideal for coating and laminating. Viscosity is favored for wetting out fiberglass cloth and other reinforcement fabrics easily. When combined with fillers, it makes a strong fairing compound, filleting material, or adhesive.
- Pot life ranges from 12 minutes @ 75°F for Fast Hardener, to 20 minutes @ 75°F for Slow Hardener. Cures to a high-strength, moisture-resistant, light amber plastic solid that can be sanded and shaped easily, once cured. Not suitable for clear-coating applications.
- Includes metered resin and hardener pumps that provide the exact 5 parts resin to 1 part hardener ratio for a proper cure every time. Easy-to-use pumps are calibrated, so all you have to do is mix ONE full pump of hardener to every ONE full pump of resin. Compatible with all 5: 1 marine epoxy resin systems.
- Kits are available in quart, gallon, and 5. 45-gallon sizes, with your choice of TotalBoat 5: 1 Fast or Slow Hardener. Kit comes with resin & hardener pumps, gloves, mixing sticks, and plastic mixing cups.
Pro Marine Supplies
10.25 x 8.75 x 14.25 inches
Have questions about this item (365247), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TotalBoat, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Commercial Grade Clear Bar Table Top Epoxy Resin Coating - 3 Gallon KitThis kit includes 1/2 gallon of Resin and 1/2 Gallon of Hardener Totaling 1 Gallon.Covers approximately 16 sq.ft for a flood coat OR 48 sq.ft. for a seal coat.Crystal-Clear Transp...
mpn: MARINEGUARD 8000 EPOXY - 1.5 GALLON KIT, ean: 0682962234657,
Marineguard 8000 High performance epoxy resin - epoxy coating system formulated especially for the marine industry. Marineguard 8000 is very easy to use at a convenient 2:1 mix ratio. Our product cures rigid and tougher than other epoxies on the mark...
mpn: FBA_CCER08, ean: 0643845997632,
PREMIUM EASY-ON EPOXY FOR SUPER GLOSS COATINGAre you looking for a flawlessly glass-clear epoxy that will make surfaces, countertops, and craft projects vibrantly come to life?Do you want to guarantee DIY project perfection without the hassle or do-o...
Please Note: This kit is a one gallon total. The resin weighs 4.2 pounds and the hardener weighs 3.14 pounds. Formulated to meet a variety of applications. Specially designed with Low viscosity, convenient 1:1 mix ratio by volume, long pot life, room...