PolyFoam Floating Rope (3/8 inch) - SGT KNOTS - Foam-Core Floating Line - Polypropylene Rope - for Boating, Fly-Fishing, Commercial and Sport Fishing, Camping, Backpacking, More (600 ft - Black)
Free Shipping Included! PolyFoam Floating Rope (3/8 inch) - SGT KNOTS - Foam-Core Floating Line - Polypropylene Rope - for Boating, Fly-Fishing, Commercial and Sport Fishing, Camping, Backpacking, More (600 ft - Black) by SGT KNOTS at UT Air Boat. MPN: SK-PFL-38x600-Black. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At the dock or out at sea, there's nothing more useful or versatile than a good, sturdy rope-except, of course, a good sturdy rope that floats. SGT KNOTS PolyFoam FloatLine / Floating Rope is just the rope you're looking for, with a foam core that keeps this line on top of the water and a polypropylene sheath that provides an easy grip and a whole lot more, this could quickly become your favorite line in almost any circumstance.SGT KNOTS PolyFoam FloatLine / Floating Rope is manufactured with a
Product Description & Reviews
At the dock or out at sea, there's nothing more useful or versatile than a good, sturdy rope-except, of course, a good sturdy rope that floats. SGT KNOTS PolyFoam FloatLine / Floating Rope is just the rope you're looking for, with a foam core that keeps this line on top of the water and a polypropylene sheath that provides an easy grip and a whole lot more, this could quickly become your favorite line in almost any circumstance.SGT KNOTS PolyFoam FloatLine / Floating Rope is manufactured with a high-quality polypropylene cover, making this floating line not only resistant to damage from prolonged exposure to moisture, but which also prevents weakening and other wear from exposure to sunlight/UV radiation, hot and cold temperatures, and many, chemical abrasives. Sprot and commercial fishermen, crabbers and lobstermen, and anyone who works or plays in a marine environment needs to have a reliable floating rope on hand, and they don't get any more reliable or affordable than this.Currently available only in black, you do have a few options when selecting the perfect float line or floating rope. SGT KNOTS PolyFoam FloatLine / Floating Rope Available in 3/8", 1/2", and 5/8" diameters, and lengths of 50', 100', and 600'. Delivered on a spool that is both easy to use and easy to dispose of, you can deploy your poly/foam floating line straight off the spool or load the right amount onto your gear while still at the dock. Made in the USA and, as with all products sold by SGT KNOTS-proud to be a veteran-owned company-this floating rope is 100% backed by the SGT KNOTS guarantee.
Features & Highlights
- POLYFOAM ROPE - A lightweight and affordable floating rope specially engineered for water applications. Take our float line boating, fly-fishing, commercial and sport fishing, camping, backpacking, or anywhere you might need a water-resistant cord.
- FLOATING CORE - The inner core is made with sturdy, yet flexible foam that gives the entire line total buoyancy in fresh and saltwater. Floating lines make excellent net building material and are the go-to choice for commercial fisherman, crab fisherman, and lobster fisherman. A great way to ensure valuables stay afloat and attached to your kayak, canoe, or boat. Easily mark lanes or boundaries at swimming pools, lakes, and beaches.
- POLYPRO SHEATH - For superior moisture protection, we wrap the foam core in a monofilament polypropylene shell that ensures long-lasting performance. Polypropylene fibers are naturally resistant to moisture, mold, mildew, and rot. Use in water indefinitely without losing strength or flexibility, unlike natural fibers. Best of all, polypropylene is affordable in comparison to other synthetic materials like nylon and polyester.
- LENGTH and WIDTH - Choose between pre-cut lengths 50 feet, 100 feet, or 600 feet. SGT KNOTS PolyFoam Floating Rope diameter thickness options: 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, or 5/8 inch. Rope is black with a blue tracer.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - PolyFoam Floating Rope made in the USA. Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
12.4 x 10.31 x 13.31 inches
Have questions about this item (SK-PFL-38x600-Black), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SGT KNOTS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 140 colour photographs, ean: 9788854408531, isbn: 8854408530,
Since 1883, four generations of the Beken family have dedicated themselves to marine photography, creating the most artistic images of sailboats ever shot and even receiving a Royal Warrant of Excellence. This extraordinary selection of work from the...
mpn: 9780847838844, ean: 9780847838844, isbn: 0847838846,
From the eye of a world-class sailor through the lens of a world-class photographer, this grand-scale book takes the reader on a voyage around the world, capturing the joy, excitement, and serenity of sailing. As a professional sailor, Onne van der W...
ean: 9780071463218, isbn: 0071463216,
Cobranded with one of the nation’s leading boating educators and richly illustrated with 200 fine drawings, this handy little how-to has something for every mariner. The essentials of the boater’s repertoire are here―the bowline, the sheet bend...
sku: QX-097-34-8756518, ean: 9781586637842, isbn: 1586637843,
Which is stronger, an Englishman's Loop or a Spanish Bowline? When mountaineering, should you trust your life to a Bachman Knot or a Clove Hitch? What's more permanent, a Needle Knot or a Butterfly Bend? Well, even if you can't tell an Icicle Hitch f...