Polypro California Truck Rope (3/4 inch) - SGT KNOTS -Twisted Polypropylene Rope - Floating Rope - for Cargo Straps, Tie-Downs, Gear Bundles, Hauling, Boating, More (100 feet, Black and Orange)
Free Shipping Included! Polypro California Truck Rope (3/4 inch) - SGT KNOTS -Twisted Polypropylene Rope - Floating Rope - for Cargo Straps, Tie-Downs, Gear Bundles, Hauling, Boating, More (100 feet, Black and Orange) by SGT KNOTS at UT Air Boat. MPN: SK-CTR-34x100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Expensive truck tie-downs are often more trouble than they're worth, and their durability is often suspect. Take the affordable, simple, long-lasting route with the SGT KNOTS Twisted Polypro California Truck Rope in 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch, or 3/4-inch diameters, and secure your cargo without worrying about frozen gears, frayed edges, or sudden catastrophic loosening. After all, a cargo tie-downs job is supposed to be a simple one; why over-complicate it when a heavy-duty, all-weather rope
Product Description & Reviews
Expensive truck tie-downs are often more trouble than they're worth, and their durability is often suspect. Take the affordable, simple, long-lasting route with the SGT KNOTS Twisted Polypro California Truck Rope in 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch, or 3/4-inch diameters, and secure your cargo without worrying about frozen gears, frayed edges, or sudden catastrophic loosening. After all, a cargo tie-downs job is supposed to be a simple one; why over-complicate it when a heavy-duty, all-weather rope will do just fine?The twisted orange and black polypropylene fibers make this rope easy to spot and its lines, wraps, and knots easy to follow. The 100% poly material is also incredibly resistant to water and weather, and also holds up to prolonged exposure to sunlight/UV rays, acids, road salts, and other typical destroyers of your ropes and truck-bed tie-downs. It floats in water, too, making this polypro California truck rope useful for many nautical applications, as well.Whether you're on land, on water, or even up a tree, this rope is ready to lend a helping hand. The SGT KNOTS Twisted Polypro California Truck Rope in 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", or 3/4" diameters comes pre-cut in 10', 25', 50', 100' lengths, or 600' spools. Like all products made and sold by SGT KNOTS-proud to be a veteran-owned company-this all-weather, all-purpose poly rope is backed by the SGT KNOTS guarantee.
Features & Highlights
- TWISTED POLYPRO - Our 3 strand polypropylene California truck rope is a lightweight and durable synthetic cord designed for cargo straps, tie-downs, boating, gear bundles, and hundreds of other indoor and outdoor applications. CA truck line is built to satisfy the quality specifications and regulations of the California Highway Patrol (CHP), making it one of the strongest economical rope choices you can buy.
- SYNTHETIC RESISTANCE - Polypropylene is a durable synthetic fiber with a range of environmental resistances that you won't find in natural ropes like cotton or manila. Polypro is resistant to sunlight / UV degradation, abrasion, weather conditions, moisture penetration, mildew, rot, and will even float in water. Under CHP regulations, our truck rope uses a unique polypropylene fiber that is specially treated for extra protection against sunlight, fraying, and splitting.
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY - Our CA truck rope is woven using a twisted construction technique. Three strands of high quality polypropylene are tightly coiled to provide extra balance, reduce stretch, and increase overall tensile strength. Twisted rope designs are less expensive than their braided counterparts and polypropylene is the most affordable synthetic rope fiber on the market. With SGT KNOTS Polypro trucking cord, you get performance on par with nylon and polyester for a fraction of the cost.
- LENGTH and WIDTH - Choose between pre-cut lengths 10 feet, 25 feet, 50 feet, 100 feet, or 600 feet. SGT KNOTS Twisted Polypropylene California Truck Rope diameter thickness options: ⅜ inch, ½ inch, ⅝ inch, or ¾ inch. Rope is black and orange, making it easy to see in most lighting conditions.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Twisted Polypropylene California Truck Rope made in the USA. Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
17.01 x 5 x 17.01 inches
Have questions about this item (SK-CTR-34x100), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SGT KNOTS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SK-PFL-38x600-Black, ean: 0817880028020,
At the dock or out at sea, there's nothing more useful or versatile than a good, sturdy rope-except, of course, a good sturdy rope that floats. SGT KNOTS PolyFoam FloatLine / Floating Rope is just the rope you're looking for, with a foam core that ke...
mpn: 140 colour photographs, ean: 9788854408531, isbn: 8854408530,
Since 1883, four generations of the Beken family have dedicated themselves to marine photography, creating the most artistic images of sailboats ever shot and even receiving a Royal Warrant of Excellence. This extraordinary selection of work from the...
mpn: 9780847838844, ean: 9780847838844, isbn: 0847838846,
From the eye of a world-class sailor through the lens of a world-class photographer, this grand-scale book takes the reader on a voyage around the world, capturing the joy, excitement, and serenity of sailing. As a professional sailor, Onne van der W...
ean: 9780071463218, isbn: 0071463216,
Cobranded with one of the nation’s leading boating educators and richly illustrated with 200 fine drawings, this handy little how-to has something for every mariner. The essentials of the boater’s repertoire are here―the bowline, the sheet bend...