Millennium Marine Spyderlok, for Boats and Anglers
Free Shipping Included! Millennium Marine Spyderlok, for Boats and Anglers by Millennium Outdoors at UT Air Boat. MPN: R-100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The R100 Spyderlok rod holder by Millennium Marine will take your spider rigging to the next level. With 360-degree rotating arms and 4 locking rod holders, this rig will be your new favorite. Designed for trolling or anchor saltwater or freshwater. Each rod holder on the R100 Spyderlok features our patented SpyderLok technology - the teeth lock in place, securing your position tightly. With a simple twist, you can move the arms with ease. The R100 Spyderlok is packed with features, including, a
Product Description & Reviews
The R100 Spyderlok rod holder by Millennium Marine will take your spider rigging to the next level. With 360-degree rotating arms and 4 locking rod holders, this rig will be your new favorite. Designed for trolling or anchor saltwater or freshwater. Each rod holder on the R100 Spyderlok features our patented SpyderLok technology - the teeth lock in place, securing your position tightly. With a simple twist, you can move the arms with ease. The R100 Spyderlok is packed with features, including, all aluminum anodized construction, smooth and easy pole angle adjustment, easy two knob removal, tight secure locking angles, and the rugged design is built to handle whatever you throw at it. The exclusive height adjustable crossbar measures 12-inches to 20-inches.
Features & Highlights
- HOLDS UP TO 4 RODS: The Spyderlok is designed to hold up to 4 rods with the exclusive height adjustable crossbar which measures 12-inches to 20-inches. The crossbar and each rod holder rotate 360-degrees.
- FLUSH MOUNTING PLATE: The mounting plate lays flush to the vessels carpet which helps to eliminate those stubbed toes. Two easy to use knobs make removal quick and simple without the need for any tools.
- SPYDERLOK TECHNOLOGY: Our patented Spyderlok technology insures tight secure locking angles and Sure lock adjustments with SpyderLok teeth offering smooth and easy pole angle adjustment.
- VERSATILE: The R100 Spyderlok is great for salt or freshwater fishing, pushing or pulling crank baits, long lining, and it's easy for fast or slow trolling. Anglers everywhere love our spyder rigging design.
- SPECIFICATIONS: The all-aluminum anodized construction offers a rugged design built to handle what you throw at it. Weight: 9-pounds. Dimensions: 24-inches x 13-inches x 3 inches. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
Fishing Boat Accessories
One Year Warranty
11 x 3 x 21 inches
13 x 3.2 x 25 inches
Have questions about this item (R-100), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Millennium Outdoors, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 1352256, ean: 0630441214607,
MinnKota Endura Freshwater Trolling Motor. If the Endura name looks familiar, it's because you've seen it on thousands of transoms over the years. The most popular trolling motor on the water is built to explore, built to last, and trusted to reliabl...
mpn: T10-312B, ean: 0088379109746,
Magma's original ''Bait/Filet Mate'' tables have an attractive new look, BLACK. This new color core material has thin white cap layers and a bright black center. Our ''Magma'' logo and handy new ruler has been engraved to show the black core for a cl...
mpn: 3936, ean: 0661094327864,
This Five Oceans bait/filet serving table is built with a white high-density polyethylene core and a thin white cap. It's UV stabilized to last years on deck. Not mention, the white finish which gives this serving and cutting table a clean look that ...
KEEP YOUR INVESTMENTS CLEAN- JD's Preferred trash bag will keep your boat, vehicle, RV or anything you wish free of waste and odor. Size: 12'' x 8'' x 8''. UNIVERSAL FIT- The adjustable buckle strap, drawstring, and security hook will make finding a ...